A new opportunity is now open for a FRANZCR radiologist to live and work in a friendly, coastal community in North West Tasmania.
This is a permanent position that offers both hospital and private clinic work. There is a District of Workforce Shortage (DWS) status so those radiologists who require this, are encouraged to apply as well as Australian doctors without restrictions who like the idea of a “tree and sea change” to the stunning North Coast of Tasmania!
Summary of Benefits:
- Lucrative salary package
- 10 week leave (8 weeks annual + 2 weeks of conference leave)
- State of the art systems and digital imaging technology
- Interesting mix of challenging work in a supportive environment (including the option of Tier B Interventional if desired)
- Hospital and clinic based work
- No primary on-call work required
- Additional payments offered for any weekend reporting undertaken
- Annual campus based profit share bonus
- Annual individual performance bonus
- Costs covered for Medical Indemnity + radiation licenses/AHPRA etc
- Generous relocation allowance offered
- This is a beautiful, coastal community with a friendly, inclusive feel and a focus on family and the environment. The region encompasses all the things that Tasmania has become famous for - including the wonderful food culture, stunning walks and outdoor activities, all within one of the most scenic places in the world!
- Housing is vastly more affordable here than in the major Australian cities, and access to travel is easy – just a quick hop on once of the regular flights over to Melbourne or Sydney when you wish to.
- Quality schools, direct access to healthcare and a thriving, supportive community means it’s a great place for families to settle.
This is a highly regarded, progressive employer with a comprehensive range of services offered including general X-Ray, OPG (dental scans), CT, MRI, ultrasound, bone density scanning, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine and mammography.
- FRANZCR and either Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to referring parties, staff members and your patients.
NOTE: New Zealand based radiologists with FRANZCR are encouraged to apply. (We specialise in relocation for doctors.)
How To Apply:
For a confidential discussion about this role, please send your CV or contact Nicola Speer at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0405 429 799 – We are very happy to answer any questions.
How The Process Works With Prescript:
- We follow a clear, friendly process to assist you with your new role. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail andgain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
- From there, if you’re keen to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
- The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress free.
Radiology Recruitment Specialist
0405 429 799