DWS Permanent Roles
If you are looking for a new DWS role in a regional area, then Prescript is perfectly placed to help. We have a million dollar Queensland position; a coastal Tasmanian hospital based role; a rural Victorian hospital position, two coastal Queensland roles, two Sydney positions, plus many more across Australia.
For a confidential discussion about these roles, please contact me (Rebecca Doyle 0434 401 379) or Nicola Speer (0405 429 799) at Prescript Recruitment – email@example.com – We are very happy to answer any questions.
- FRANZCR and either Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to referring parties, staff members, and your patients.
NOTE: New Zealand based radiologists with FRANZCR are encouraged to apply. (We specialise in relocation for doctors.)
How the THE PROCESS WORKS WITH PRESCRIpT:
- We follow a clear, friendly process to assist you with your new role. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
- From there, if you’re keen to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
- The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
Meet the Prescript Radiology Recruitment Team
We work with FRANZCR Radiologists for locum, ongoing and teleradiology positions across regional Australia. Connect with Prescript here ⬇️
📌Recruitment - James Hill, Nicola Speer and Rebecca Doyle - Dedicated recruitment partners focused solely on Consultant Radiologists.
📌Marketing & Vacancies - Grace Clueit - Rapid promotion of locum, ongoing and teleradiology vacancies to the broadest, relevant audience.
📌Credentialing & Logistics - Stef McLaughlin - Adhere to the highest JAS-ANZ-accredited standards of quality and credentialing. Management of travel logisitics.
📌Finance & Payments - Hugo Scales - Prescript's Finance & Payments Manager ensures smooth payment processes.
About Prescript Recruitment
At Prescript we’re known for helping solve the regional doctor shortage in Australia.
Every day we’re focused on two clear outcomes - Helping hospitals find doctors that create departments and clinics that run better, have more capacity and less stress. And placing Doctors in jobs that leave them feeling highly valued, rewarded and, most importantly, enjoying what they do.
We believe that when we get these two crucial things right, it has a huge impact on the regional doctor shortage and the healthcare of communities across Australia.
Prescript also believes that every business has the power to change lives by giving back through its everyday activities. Every time we help a doctor with the next step in their career we also contribute towards medical coverage in Odede, Western Kenya. Our big goal is to pay a doctor's salary for an entire year, plus assist with food, clean water and power at the Community Health Centre.