DWS Permanent Roles
If you are looking for a new DWS role in a regional area, then Prescript is perfectly placed to help. We have a million dollar Queensland position; a coastal Tasmanian hospital based role; a rural Victorian hospital position, two coastal Queensland roles, three Sydney positions, plus many more across Australia.
For a confidential discussion about these roles, please contact me or Nicola Speer at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 1300 755 498 – We are very happy to answer any questions.
- FRANZCR and either Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to referring parties, staff members, and your patients.
NOTE: New Zealand based radiologists with FRANZCR are encouraged to apply. (We specialise in relocation for doctors.)
How the THE PROCESS WORKS WITH PRESCRIpT:
- We follow a clear, friendly process to assist you with your new role. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
- From there, if you’re keen to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
- The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.