Looking for a multi-layered position that has a focus on holistic-care? Want to make a difference to patient's rehabilitation journey? Do you want to gain transferable skills and knowledge that will benefit you throughout your career?
Prescript Recruitment is looking for a Senior Resident Medical Officer to join a brand new sub-acute rehabilitation facility that’s affiliated with a tertiary referral hospital.
- Room to accommodate other professional or personal commitments in this predominately out-of-hours role
- Supportive training environment and access to structured teaching programs
- A welcoming and friendly city with excellent amenities and transport links
- State-of-the-art technologies and innovative therapy spaces
You will be providing advice on the management of disability issues for the adult inpatient population. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will manage more complex rehabilitation needs of inpatients under the guidance of the hospital’s experienced senior medical officers.
Are you juggling academic or personal commitments? This role would be suited to those seeking experience in Rehabilitation Medicine as you will mainly be covering after-hours duty.
A brand-new state of the art facility, the hospital is a specialist centre for rehabilitation, recovery and research. It will provide sub-acute services including Rehabilitation (inpatient, outpatient, day programmes), Geriatric Evaluation and Management and Psychiatric sub-acute services.
Affiliated with the Canberra Hospital which serves a population of 650,000 from the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding South-eastern New South Wales (NSW).
Did you know that within a 40-minute drive there are 140 vineyards with more than 33 wineries? Canberra was noted as having the ‘highest quality of living worldwide’ in 2016, which is easy to believe with it’s culturally diverse nature, high-quality education, excellent restaurant and bar scene, and beautiful park-lands throughout. Living in the capital means that you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to cultural attractions including live music, galleries and museums.
There is a significant outdoor focus in Canberra, fitness is highly adopted, and it’s known as “The Bush Capital” due to its planned design in a rural setting. Short commutes are the norm, leaving you with more time to enjoy all Canberra’s great outdoors has to offer, perhaps cycling, skiing, running or bush-walking.
The team at Prescript are very familiar with Canberra (one of us even lived there for close to a decade) and can give you a wealth of information and advice about moving to the capital.
If you are looking for varied experience within a teaching hospital and you currently hold General registration with AHPRA, please get in touch with Marcia Beere on 0416 544 788 or email@example.com to find out more.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
1. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
2. From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will manage the whole recruitment process with the hospital from start to finish.
3. The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com