Darwin – The magical far North – Have you considered a locum here? Prescript has dates available from now to mid-2019 to choose from.
We have written our own location reports to send you which are full of great things to do and see. We are sure you will love exploring Darwin – Other radiologists have given fantastic feedback on their locums there!
“From the sparkling harbour, beaches and tropical outdoor lifestyle, Darwin is an adventurers' paradise - World famous for its fantastic international food, colourful outdoor markets and diverse activities.”
- You will be paid $3000 per day + GST.
- You will also have return economy flights from any location in Australian or New Zealand paid for. Car hire plus accommodation for your family if you bring them.
- Skill set: MSK essential, plus ultrasound, CT and x-ray. (Breast and/or interventional work desirable but not essential)
- Work available across 3 x sites – A good mix of public and private
Here are some week dates commencing:
- Every week from October onwards – Check in with us to book.
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for radiology locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Nicola Speer) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0405 429 799 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Nicola Speer
Nicola recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
email@example.com // 0405 429 799
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org