Noosa - Have you considered a locum here? Prescript has dates available from now to late October (can split into weekly blocks).
Noosa is a stylish and relaxed town on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. Famous for its scenery, beaches and food, it makes a perfect location to have a working break.
We have written a Prescript location reports to send you which are full of great things to do and see. We are sure you will love exploring Noosa – Other radiologists have given fantastic feedback on their locums there!
You will be working on a comprehensive practice. MRI, US, CT, X-Ray, Dental, Breast Imaging, Interventional work. It would be preferred if you can report MRI scans as well as perform Neural and Facet CT guided injections.
- You will be paid $3000 per day + GST.
- There is a weekly allowance of $1500 towards your return economy flights, car-hire and accommodation.
Week blocks available May, June, July, August, September, October and beyond – let us know what weeks you are available, and we will try and tailor something just for you.
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for radiology locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (James Hill) at Prescript Recruitment - email@example.com // +61 410 792 310 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About James Hill
James recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
0410 792 310 // firstname.lastname@example.org
James is the author of the soon to be published book 'Full Roster - The Essential 7 Step Guide To Recruiting Doctors In Regional Australia'. He is also a writer of blogs for LinkedIn and the Prescript Recruitment website where he draws on his experience to share opinions on current health staffing issues.
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com