Looking for a varied and interesting work-load with a great work-life balance? Do you have Australian hospital experience? Currently hold Limited, Provisional or General registration with AHPRA?
The Canberra Hospital is looking for a Resident Medical Officer to join their team on a fixed term contract. This role is ideal if you’re looking for a work-life balance and want to spend a year gaining valuable, transferable experience while embracing everything Canberra has to offer.
- Rotations available in acute and sub-acute specialities
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Supportive training environment and access to structured teaching programs
- A welcoming and friendly city with excellent amenities and transport links
You will be providing day-to-day medical care for patients under the direction and guidance of the hospital’s experienced senior medical officers. This health service understands the importance of continued broad-based clinical exposure and offers a wide range of rotations for RMOs to ensure you gain varied experience.
A special effort is made to ensure that all RMOs have access to rotations that are going to contribute to the accreditation of the terms for their career progression.
Did you know that within a 40-minute drive there are 140 vineyards with more than 33 wineries? Canberra is a very liveable city with an excellent restaurant and bar scene, high-quality education and beautiful parklands throughout. Living in the capital means that you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to cultural attractions including live music, galleries and museums.
There is a significant outdoor focus in Canberra, fitness is highly adopted, and it’s also known as “The Bush Capital” due to its planned design in a rural setting. Short commutes are the norm, leaving you more time to spend catching up with friends or taking in all Canberra’s great outdoors has to offer, perhaps cycling, skiing, running or bushwalking.
The Canberra Hospital is a 600-bed tertiary referral centre, serving a population of 650,000 from the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding South-eastern New South Wales (NSW). It supports all major acute specialities apart from major burns and organ transplantation.
Sound like you? Apply now!
You can contact me (Marcia Beere) at Prescript Recruitment email@example.com // 0416 544 788 – very happy to answer any questions.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
- This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
- From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will help manage the whole process to make sure it is going to be the right position for you.
- The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com