Prescript Recruitment is working with a base hospital in regional Victoria to find an Advanced Trainee - General Medicine to join their growing department. You will ideally have Provisional, Limited or General registration with AHPRA.
- Tertiary teaching hospital with links to top universities
- Lucrative salary plus benefits (based around experience)
- Growing regional city with plenty to offer in terms of culture, real estate and lifestyle
About the Role
As an Advanced Trainee you will have passed your primary exams and completed basic physician training. This role will give you invaluable regional experience for your advanced training
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable and advantageous experience within a small regional facility and will help prepare you for that next step in your General Medical career.
Your new hospital is a 165-bed level 1 tertiary teaching hospital which provides public hospital services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging and Mental Health.
The hospital is affiliated with Monash and La Trobe Universities and provides undergraduate and postgraduate Medical education, clinical placement and training.
Your new home town is a pleasant oasis sitting near the borders of VIC, NSW and SA. It’s a modern city with an interesting history. There are plenty of beautiful art deco buildings on show, not to mention some of the best dining in regional Victoria. Adelaide is also just a 4.5 hour drive, meaning you can explore the beautiful South Australia and it's famous wineries during your spare time.
You'll be located just a short drive from the city, there are national parks to explore, and the great Murray River provides endless activities for you and the family. Picture yourself fishing, swimming, taking a houseboat away for the weekend or perhaps just enjoying a game of golf with river views.
If you currently hold provisional, limited or general registration with AHPRA, please get in touch with Marcia Beere - 0416 544 788 // email@example.com to find out more.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
1. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
2. From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
3. The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com