- Placement from June onwards for at least two weeks at a time
- Must have FSEP Level 3 accreditation
- A great facility for clinical medicine
- Gain valuable experience working within a large indigenous community
About your role
Do you have upcoming availability for locum work to help a regional community? Prescript is assisting a health service in the Northern Territory to find them a locum O&G specialist to cover the above period.
You will be working with the other O&Gs to provide outpatient clinics and O&G services for theatre lists. You will also participate in the after-hours on call roster which will be confirmed prior to the locum commencement.
Accommodation is provided close to the hospital. Return flights and hire car are provided/reimbursed.
Enjoy the heart of Australia on a day tour of adventure and discovery. Towering termite mounds, waterfalls to swim in, wildlife to observe. Take a ride on the Adelaide River where you can spot huge crocodiles from the safety of the boat. Perhaps take the opportunity to go out on an ocean trip, fishing or sight seeing.
The natural wonders of the Northern Territory’s famous national parks of Kadaku and Litchfield are only a few hours' drive away and easily accessible by car or through organised tours, meaning you can spend your weekends exploring the Northern Territory’s beautiful sites.
You will have your FSEP Level 3 accreditation and specialist AHPRA registration. The population is 70% indigenous so an ability to demonstrate cultural sensitivity is highly important.
You can apply via this website or you can contact Marcia Beere at Prescript Recruitment – 0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org