Are you available to assist with a locum vacancy in Southern NSW? A Southern NSW Hospital is seeking ongoing weekend ward cover.
- Close to Canberra and 3 hours from Sydney
- Rate: $130 to $145 per hour depending on experience
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Ongoing dates available from June to August with a possibility of extension
About your role
You will be working on ongoing weekend ward cover for a Southern NSW Hospital. The shift times are either 8am - 6pm or 2pm - midnight and on call until the following morning. Being close to Canberra and Sydney means you can easily spend your weeks in the city.
If you are looking for varied experience within a teaching hospital and you currently hold General registration with AHPRA, get in touch with Marcia Beere to find out more.
You can apply via this website or you can contact Marcia Beere at Prescript Recruitment – 0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org – very happy to answer any questions.
The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org