Have you considered a locum on the Fraser Coast? Prescript has dates available from August 2018 to late December 2018.
- State of the art systems and digital imaging technology
- Interesting mix of challenging work in a supportive environment
- Hospital and clinic-based work
Ideally located on one of Australia’s most pristine coastlines. Enjoy the mild all year round climate and all the health benefits of living in a thriving yet relaxed seaside community.
- Daily rate is $3k to $3.5k per day depending on skills & experience
- You will have return economy flights from any location in Australian or New Zealand paid for.
- Car hire, indemnity and accommodation are covered, plus accommodation for your family if you bring them
- This is a highly regarded, progressive employer with a comprehensive range of services offered including general X-Ray, OPG (dental scans), CT, MRI, ultrasound, bone density scanning, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine and mammography.
This popular holiday destination in coastal Queensland is a three-hour drive from Brisbane or a 50-minute flight, meaning you can easily visit the city during your time off.
The Fraser Coast and its surrounds in the greater Wide Bay-Burnett region offer a wonderful opportunity to explore and discover some of Australia’s most prized natural wonders.
With its delightfully warm climate, pristine coastline and stunning scenery, the Fraser Coast is a perfect destination for those wanting some quintessential Australian beach-life and adventures on the water.
Hervey Bay and Maryborough are just 30km, or about 20 minutes drive apart making it easy to move between the two and the road through from Brisbane provides easy access. There are also flights depending on where you're travelling from.
- Monday 06 August - Friday 10 August
- Monday 13 August - Friday 17 August
- Monday 20 August - Friday 24 August
- Monday 27 August - Friday 31 August
- Monday 03 September - Friday 07 September
- Monday 24 September - Friday 28 September
- Tuesday 02 October - Friday 05 October (Monday Public Holiday)
- Monday 22 October - Friday 26 October
- Monday 29 October - Friday 02 November
- Monday 05 November - Friday 09 November
- Monday 12 November - Friday 16 November
- Monday 19 November - Friday 23 November
- Monday 26 November - Friday 30 November
- Monday 03 December - Friday 07 December
- Monday 10 December - Friday 14 December
- Monday 17 December - Friday 21 December
- Monday 24 December - Friday 28 December (Excluding Christmas & Boxing Day public holidays)
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
The locum will be tailored around your skills and experience. Request a full practice overview from Prescript.
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Nicola Speer) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0405 429 799 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Nicola Speer
Nicola recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
email@example.com // 0405 429 799
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org