There’s a reason our regular locum radiologists return again and again to Rockhampton and surrounds. I’m sharing 5 key points that make Rockhampton an appealing place to go and work, whether for a week, a month or longer term.
1. Top rates of pay – Money isn’t everything but it’s nice to earn that top $3500+GST rate.
2. Good location - 1 hour flight from Brisbane, plus a 5-minute drive into the centre of Rockhampton – Easy!
3. Warm weather – If you’re from the colder parts of Australia, or anywhere in NZ, this is a real pleasure to get some sunshine and warmth. Why not do what many radiologists do and add on a weekend before or after your locum? You can spend time enjoying the local sites and the Great Barrier Reef.
4. Yeppoon! - Enjoy your locum stay at Yeppoon – Pristine beaches for miles and only a 40-minute drive from Rockhampton (or, stay in town if preferred).
5. Interesting work – Part of the appeal of locums, is being able to work in friendly clinics/hospitals where you have the chance to work on some interesting pathologies and cases you might not encounter at home.
What else? Giving back! – Whenever you take up a locum week you’re significantly helping regional areas of Australia. Offering your skills and experience is a huge benefit for the community where you’re working and much appreciated.
Weeks commencing – You can select 1 or more weeks – Just let me know and I can get you pre-approved and booked in – Simple!
2019 dates also available
Would you like to also look at nearby location options like Gladstone or Bundaberg? Talk to Nicola Speer at Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
Daily rate is $3500 per day
No after-hours / on call reporting
Return economy flights from any location in Australia or New Zealand paid
Hire car provided from airport
Self-contained accommodation provided
All arrangements assisted and done by Prescript’s dedicated Credentialing Manager, Stef McLaughlin
What can you expect?
Modalities & Equipment:
A comprehensive range of services including (NOTE – Tailoring to your skillset is important – We get a clear understanding prior to booking of what you do and don’t report/perform:
CT including cardiac CT services
Nuclear medicine including MPS Stress testing
Mammography with Tomosynthesis
Fluoroscopy and General X-Ray
Also performed (but not essential you are offering):
Breast biopsies and/or stereotactic procedures
CT guided joint and nerve injections
Nephrostomy, abdominal and/or pleural drainages
Sialograms, Hysterosalpinograms and barium studies
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
The locum will be tailored to your skills and experience. Request a full practice overview from Prescript.
Next steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website, or you can contact me (Nicola Speer) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // +61 405 429 799 – very happy to answer any questions.
The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV, and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Nicola Speer
Nicola recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
email@example.com // 0405 429 799
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org