Radiologists – Are you available for an urgent locum in Northern Tasmania from the 23rd July to the 3rd August 2018? OR - If this is too late notice, would you like to book a week between August - December in Tasmania?
A full list of modalities and equipment can be given to you and a comprehensive overview of the practice/s and hospital. Please email/call to view.
- Daily rate is $3000 per day
- No after-hours / on-call reporting
- Return economy flights from any location in Australia or New Zealand paid
- Hire car provided from airport
- Self-contained accommodation provided
- All arrangements assisted and completed by Prescript’s dedicated Credentialing Manager, Stef McLaughlin
Thank you for giving back – Whenever you take up a locum week you’re significantly helping regional areas of Australia. Offering your skills and experience is a huge benefit for the community where you’re working and is much appreciated.
Weeks commencing – You can select 1 or more weeks – Just let me know, and I can get you pre-approved and booked in – Simple!
- 23rd July to the 3rd August 2018 - Urgent
- Other weeks for the remainder of 2018 across Tasmania available – Speak to me or email
- 2019 dates also available
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Keen on other locations around Australia too? Talk to Nicola Speer at Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
The locum will be tailored to your skills and experience. Request a full practice overview from Prescript.
Next steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website, or you can contact me (Nicola Speer) at Prescript Recruitment – email@example.com // +61 405 429 799 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV, and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Nicola Speer
Nicola recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0405 429 799
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com