Have you considered working in Western Australia? Prescript has dates available from now to October 2018 (and potentially until the end of the year).
- State of the art systems and digital imaging technology
- Various locations across Western Australia – coastal, outback, regional or remote
- Hospital and clinic-based work depending on location
Western Australia is a favourite with our locum doctors, due to its pristine coastline, World Heritage reef and rock formations, outback experiences and a fantastic lifestyle. Whether you are visiting the stunning South West or the rugged beauty of the Pilbara, you will have plenty of reasons to return to WA on a regular basis.
We have written our own location reports to send you which are full of great things to do and see. Please get in touch with your preferences, and we will find an option that best suits your needs.
- Daily rate is $3000 per day
- You will have return economy flights from any location in Australia or New Zealand paid for.
- Car and self-contained accommodation provided
- This is a highly regarded radiology network with a comprehensive range of services offered including General X-Ray, OPG, MSK, Ultrasound, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Interventional Radiology, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, PET/CT, Bone Densitometry.
Blocks available from now until October 2018, however any availability until the end of 2018 may be considered.
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for radiology locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
The locum will be tailored to your skills and experience. Request a full practice overview from Prescript.
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Rebecca) at Prescript Recruitment –Rebecca@prescript.com.au // 0424 401 379 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Rebecca Doyle
Rebecca recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology. She has over 18 years’ experience working in healthcare – including Medical Recruitment, Medical Device sales, Account Management and Human Resources. Rebecca has developed extensive expertise in relationship management roles and extends a high quality bespoke service to those that she works with.
Rebecca@prescript.com.au // 0434 401 379
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com