A private practice based on the Gold Coast is seeking to welcome a new full-time Radiologist to their friendly, supportive and patient-focused team.
With two comprehensive sites on the Gold Coast, you will have easy access to world-renowned beaches, a booming culinary scene, sub-tropical hinterland rainforest walks and Brisbane CBD less than an hour away. The role is ideal for a Radiologist who is looking for a good work-life balance, with an endless list of places to visit on days off.
Call or email Rebecca Doyle (Prescript’s Senior Recruitment Partner for Radiology) to find out more:
0434 401 379 // firstname.lastname@example.org
What We're Looking For
If you're interested in a full time, ongoing position with a great work-life balance, located on the sunny Gold Coast, please read the criteria below to see if it's the right role for you.
- You will need to have General Radiology skills – CT, MR, basic interventional, US and BMD. Mammography and Obstetrics skills, or a desire to learn these skills, would be highly regarded.
- You will have a caring and compassionate attitude and will be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with fellow radiologists, physicians, employees, patients and the public.
- An efficient and considerate team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- FRANZCR and AHPRA Specialist Registration
- New Zealand based radiologists with FRANZCR are encouraged to apply
- DWS applicants eligible too
Why Join This Company?
Reporting to the owner of the practice, you will be involved in both general reporting and procedural work each day. This private practice prides itself on technical quality, efficient and best practice provision of diagnostic imaging services to the local community. It is also a Siemens International reference site.
Working alongside other Radiologists and a strong technical team, this private practice strives to provide an inclusive, collaborative and supportive working environment for all its staff.
This private practice values above all else an environment where the patient is treated with dignity, compassion, respect and care.
Benefits That You Can Expect
- Attractive salary package commensurate with skill set
- Potential for incentive-based bonus
- Professional development contribution offered
- Eight weeks total leave with an option to take 2 of those weeks as CPD leave
- A fantastic work environment in a highly desirable part of the Gold Coast
The Gold Coasts sun-drenched lifestyle sets it apart from any other metropolitan locations Australia-wide, with unmistakeable energy in this city by the sea. It’s not only easy to get around, but there is an endless list of things to do here.
- enjoy a meal overlooking the beach
- go boating or fishing on the many spectacular waterways.
- hit a round of golf on one of the internationally-renowned championship golf courses
- explore World heritage National Parks with luscious rain forest walks and cascading waterfalls.
- multiple family friendly theme parks
There’s so much more with something to cater to everyone’s tastes!
We have written our own location reports to share with you which are full of great things to do and see. Call or email Rebecca Doyle (Prescript’s Senior Recruitment Partner for Radiology) to find out more:
0434 401 379 // email@example.com
The Gold Coast has many highly regarded schooling options to choose from; as well as three universities. It is well serviced by public transport infrastructure and is situated within easy access of both the Brisbane International Airport and the Gold Coast Airport. And on those weekends when you’d like to escape for the weekend by car, you have Byron Bay an hour south, Brisbane an hour north and Noosa 2 hours north, so you will never be bored.
The Impact You'll Have
Do you enjoy working as a team, in a friendly and compassionate environment? Are you eager to contribute and add value to your workplace and the surrounding community?
- An opportunity to build clinical rapport and respect with patients and referrers
- Working within the local community, the caseload will be interesting and varied
- There is a particularly warm and welcoming atmosphere within the practice. This is something that's projected both to employees and patients
- You will be reporting to the owner of the practice and working alongside 50 committed employees
- If you prefer to work the majority of your time at one dedicated site, but regularly can provide cover at a secondary site, this position is for you
- You will have support from highly trained clinical operations and technical staff
Sound like you?
Contact Rebecca Doyle (Prescript’s Senior Recruitment Partner for Radiology) – we are very happy to answer any questions.
There are three ways to find out more:
- Call Rebecca on 0434 401 379
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click 'Candidate Contact' to ask a question online (with option to upload your CV)
Next Steps With Prescript
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
- This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
- From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
- The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Rebecca Doyle
Rebecca recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
0434 401 379 // email@example.com.
Meet the Prescript Radiology Recruitment Team
We work with FRANZCR Radiologists for locum, ongoing and teleradiology positions across regional Australia. Connect with Prescript here ⬇️
📌Recruitment - James Hill, Nicola Speer and Rebecca Doyle - Dedicated recruitment partners focused solely on Consultant Radiologists.
📌Marketing & Vacancies - Grace Clueit - Rapid promotion of locum, ongoing and teleradiology vacancies to the broadest, relevant audience.
📌Credentialing & Logistics - Stef McLaughlin - Adhere to the highest JAS-ANZ-accredited standards of quality and credentialing. Management of travel logisitics.
📌Finance & Payments - Hugo Scales - Prescript's Finance & Payments Manager ensures smooth payment processes.