Radiologists – If you haven’t worked in Tasmania before, why not select a week to suit from the dates below? We have wonderful feedback from other radiologists going there to work and we’d love to tailor a great locum week or two for you.
- You will be paid $3000 per day + GST
- Return economy flights from any location in Australian or New Zealand will be paid for you.
- Car hire plus accommodation for you and your family, if you bring them along, is provided.
- Friendly, welcoming practices with supportive staff
- High quality reporting equipment in modalities including: MRI, CT, Ultrasound, General and Dental X-Ray
Essential and Desirable Skills
- MSK Ultrasound and basic MSK injections – essential
- Basic MRI - desirable but not essential
Dates and Locations Available
- 22/10 (4 day week – 25/10 is a public holiday in Hobart)
- 10/12 – 13/12 (3 day week)
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage paperwork and to get your accommodation and travel plans all set up.
All you have to do is let us know when you’re free. Please give me a call or send me an email for further details.
Note – If you’re keen on alternative dates or locations, talk to me about this - Prescript Recruitment have written our own location reports for great places all over Australia, which are full of great things to do and see.
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Nicola Speer) at Prescript Recruitment –email@example.com // 0405 429 799 – very happy to answer any questions.
First stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
Second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills with the practice managers to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
Third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
Fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Nicola Speer
Nicola recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 0405 429 799
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com