Are you attending the 69th RANZCR ASM that will be taking place on 25-28 October 2018 in Canberra? Would you like to take the opportunity to combine your trip to Canberra with a locum?
Prescript has the following weeks available working within a central Canberra hospital site:
- Daily rate is $3000 per day
- You will have return economy flights from any location in Australia or New Zealand provided
- Car and self-contained accommodation provided
- Work within a state of the art practice, be well supported and have access to interesting cases and a rewarding work environment
- Enjoy the compact city with galleries, restaurants, sports and culture
- Take the chance to attend the RANZCR conference while in Canberra
What can you expect?
Modalities & Equipment:
This is a cutting-edge clinic with the below modalities covered, and equipment. PLEASE NOTE: We ensure your skillset is matched – you can let us know if you do not report any of the below:
- 3T MRI
- 320 slice CT
- Ultrasound, Mammography Tomosynthesis, fluoroscopy, Digital x-ray and SPECT
Weeks commencing in Canberra – You can select 1 or more weeks (please check with us ASAP to lock in while still available):
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for radiology locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
The locum will be tailored to your skills and experience. Request a full practice overview from Prescript.
Next steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website, or you can contact me (Nicola Speer) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // +61 405 429 799 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV, and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Nicola Speer
Nicola recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
email@example.com // 0405 429 799
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org