We believe that regional Australian hospitals and practices should be properly staffed with doctors so that communities have the healthcare they deserve. Everything we do is with that in mind. We love getting to know different places from small towns to larger cities and exploring the challenges their health services face. We show how we can help solve the problem of attracting doctors to their region and get an immense amount of satisfaction from seeing the end result - departments and clinics that run better, have more capacity, improved morale and less stress.
We also believe that every business has the power to change lives by giving back through its everyday business activities. Each time someone does business with us, something great happens in the world. This is made possible through Prescript’s lifetime partnership with Buy1GIVE1 (www.B1G1.com).
We understand that regional hospitals and practices experience three key challenges:
- They don’t have the time to add recruiting to their daily tasks.
- They struggle to get high quality applications.
- They know that promoting a vacancy that is engaging, interesting and welcoming is crucial and takes time yet they want immediate results.
We have designed a range of recruitment services that will solve these frustrations:
- A recruitment framework on behalf of hospitals and practices – putting finding Doctors on the top of our list and off theirs.
- New leads and applications that are eligible, screened and pre-interviewed through our quality and credentialing system.
- Bespoke recruitment projects, led by our experienced and high-calibre medical recruitment specialists, with professionally written location reports and appealing and attractive job descriptions.
Every day the team at Prescript is focused on what we do best - helping regional areas find doctors, filling rosters and providing peace of mind. So, whether it’s short or long-term support that’s needed, we’re there right through to a successful outcome.
There are three programs to choose from:
- Recruitment Done For You - Retaining Prescript for bespoke projects.
- Recruitment Done With You – Prescript’s contingent solution for on-going/permanent positions.
- Prescript’s locum management service.
- Prescript Recruitment is a Corporate member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA) that complies with the RCSA Code for Professional Conduct, which means you can be assured you will receive legally compliant, ethical and professional service. We are also members of the Association of Medical Recruiters of Australia and New Zealand (AMRANZ).
- Prescript has been through a vigorous third-party, JAS-ANZ-accredited audit and found to be compliant with the NSW Health Standards and Conditions.
- We were nominated as a finalist for the Australian Small Business Champion Awards 2017.
Sound interesting? Email us today (email@example.com) and book an obligation-free Skype or phone chat so that we can listen to your challenges and customise a solution specifically for you.