A comprehensive Cancer Service, based in Tasmania, are seeking to welcome a Medical Oncologist to their team.
Based in a beautiful regional centre, you will also have plenty of opportunities to experience the natural wonders that Tasmania is famous for. Each week you will attend clinics held at regional hospitals within the service. With only one other Oncologist serving that area, your input will make a big difference. During your time off, you can explore and unwind in the peaceful serenity of Tasmania’s breath-taking nature.
Why make the move?
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of healthcare to its community, the staff and hospital foster a commitment to best practice and continuous improvement, education and research.
You will be working within a highly committed, supportive and team focused environment. This dynamic team is proud to make a difference within their local community.
When you’re not working, you can enjoy the stunning natural attractions, historic streetscapes and thriving restaurants and bars that surround the practice.
Benefits you can expect
- Lucrative Salary Package including:
- 35% extra base salary each year when you participate in the Private Patient Plan
- A further 35% base salary loading due to regional location and travel
- Motor vehicle allowance
- Communications allowance
- Generous Relocation allowance provided
- Wonderful location with a charming historic town, rich cultural heritage and a magnificent food and wine scene
What we’re looking for
If you're interested in making a difference in a full time, ongoing position located in a beautiful area of Tasmania, please read the criteria below to see if it's the right role for you.
- Specialist registration with AHPRA
- New Zealand based Medical Oncologists with FRACP are encouraged to apply (we specialise in relocation for doctors).
- You must not be subject to 19AB restrictions.
The impact you’ll have
Are you interested in a rewarding position in a thriving area of Tasmania? Would you like to work within a passionate and team-focused environment? Are you eager to contribute and add value to your workplace and the surrounding community? Do you want to contribute to a regional area of Australia?
- Adding significant value to a regional community by becoming the area’s second Medical Oncologist
- Working within the Cancer Service, you will be servicing a population of around 250,000 across three separate sites in the region
- You will be reporting to the Director of the Cancer Service who continues to develop it into a top regional integrated service that is known and respected both locally and nationally
Sound like you? Apply now!
Please contact me (Ian Ormesher) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 1300 755 498 – very happy to answer any questions.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
1. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
2. From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
3. The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Ian Ormesher
Ian recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0434 401 379 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org