Prescript Recruitment is looking for Rehab Senior Resident Medical Officers (SRMOs) with Australian hospital or General Practitioner experience for a number of fixed term contract positions at a brand new sub-acute rehabilitation facility.
These positions are affiliated with a tertiary referral hospital and start as soon as possible until February 2019. Doctors who currently hold Limited or Provisional registration with AHPRA are encouraged to apply.
- Predominately out of hours role allowing you to accommodate other professional or personal commitments
- Supportive training environment and access to structured teaching programs
- Welcoming and friendly city with excellent amenities and transport links
You will be providing advice on the management of disability issues for the adult inpatient population. As part of a multidisciplinary team, you will manage more complex rehabilitation needs of inpatients under the supervision and direction of the hospital’s experienced senior medical officers.
Mainly covering after hours duty, this role would be suited to those seeking experience in Rehabilitation Medicine whilst also juggling academic or personal commitments.
A brand-new state of the art facility, the hospital is a specialist centre for rehabilitation, recovery and research. It will provide subacute services including Rehabilitation (inpatient, outpatient, day programmes), Geriatric Evaluation and Management and Psychiatric subacute services. Affiliated with the Canberra Hospital which serves a population of 650,000 from the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding South-eastern New South Wales (NSW).
Known as “The Bush Capital” due to its planned design in a rural setting, Canberra is a very livable city, culturally diverse with excellent restaurants, high quality schools and beautiful parklands throughout. Short commutes are the norm, leaving you more time to spend enjoying the great outdoors and perhaps cycling, skiing, running or bush walking. Living in the capital means that you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to cultural attractions including galleries, museums and live music.
The team at Prescript are very familiar with Canberra (one of us even lived there for close to a decade) and can give you a wealth of information and advice about moving to the capital.
If you are looking for varied experience within a teaching hospital and you currently hold Limited, Provisional or General registration with AHPRA, get in touch with Marcia Beere on 0416 544 788 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
1. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
2. From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will manage the whole recruitment process with the hospital from start to finish.
3. The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org