- Monday 30 April – Friday 11 May 2018
- $120 per hour plus super, with salary packaging available
- Accommodation provided on site. Return flights are reimbursed up to $600.
About your role
Are you available to assist with a locum vacancy in the capital next month? This tertiary city hospital is looking for a locum O&G Registrar to provide additional cover from Monday 30 April to Friday 11 May, with the weekend of 5/6 May on call. Salary packaging is available via Prescript’s payroll partner and our Credentialing Manager will be happy to assist you with all aspects of organising the locum.
What are we looking for?
As well as solid experience working as an O&G Registrar, you must also hold unconditional general registration with AHPRA. Temporary visa holders are eligible for locum work and they are encouraged to apply.
You can apply via this website or you can contact Ian Ormesher at Prescript Recruitment –firstname.lastname@example.org // 0434 401 379 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Ian Ormesher & Marcia Beere
Ian and Marcia recruit for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
email@example.com // 1300 755 498
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org