Have you recently qualified as a Rehabilitation Specialist? Are you looking for a new location to build your career?
- Brand new combined sub-acute Rehabilitation Facility (2018 opening)
- Lucrative salary plus benefits (based around experience)
- Tropical, diverse and fascinating city
About the Role
Currently, the service has an 18-bed general rehabilitation ward dealing with a wide case mix of adult rehabilitation. This ranges from stroke/neurological, amputee, brain injury, spinal cord injury, orthopaedic & multiple trauma. There is extensive exposure to the Indigenous culture & opportunities for Outreach clinics.
Outpatient clinics cover prosthetics/orthotics, chronic pain & brain injury. The multidisciplinary rehabilitation service is based within the hospital campus. The consultant position supervises advanced trainees & RMOs.
Your new hospital currently employs 2 advanced AFRM trainees, Rehabilitation Consultants & has a dedicated level 4 multi-disciplinary inpatient & outpatient rehabilitation service.
The hospital is expanding its services to a new 116-bed regional hospital, 20-minutes from the major 360-bed hospital. It is currently being built & will open in 2018. Supporting a large range of specialities & junior medical officer teaching, the National Critical Care & Trauma Response Centre is also based here.
Enjoy the heart of Australia on a day tour of adventure and discovery. Towering termite mounds, waterfalls to swim in, wildlife to observe. Take a ride on the Adelaide River where you can spot huge crocodiles from the safety of the boat. Perhaps take the opportunity to go out on an ocean trip, fishing or sightseeing.
The natural wonders of the Northern Territory’s famous national parks of Kadaku and Litchfield are only a few hours' drive away and easily accessible by car or through organised tours, meaning you can spend your weekends exploring the Northern Territory’s beautiful sites.
If you currently hold or are eligible for FAFRM, FRACP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA, get in touch with Marcia Beere - 0416 544 788 // email@example.com to find out more.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
1. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
2. From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
3. The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com