Noosa - Have you considered a locum here? Prescript has dates available from 24 September to 12 October 2018 (can split into weekly blocks).
Noosa is a stylish and relaxed town on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. Famous for its scenery, beaches and food, it makes a perfect location to have a working break.
We are sure you will love exploring Noosa – Other radiologists have given fantastic feedback on their locums there! We have also written a Prescript location report to send you which is full of great things to do and see while you are there.
You will be working on a comprehensive practice. MRI, US, CT, X-Ray, Dental, Breast Imaging, Interventional work. It would be preferred if you can report MRI scans as well as perform Neural and Facet CT guided injections.
- You will be paid $3000 per day + GST.
- There is a weekly allowance of $1500 towards your return economy flights, car-hire and accommodation.
24 September to 12 October 2018 – let us know is you are only available one of the weeks, and we will try and tailor something just for you.
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for radiology locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
Next Steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Rebecca Doyle) at Prescript Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0434 401 379 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting.
More About Rebecca Doyle
Rebecca recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
0434 401 379 // email@example.com.
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org