- 17 July to 01 October 2018
- $120.00 per hour plus super, salary packaging available
- Shifts include; evening and night duty
- Travel reimbursed and accommodation provided
About your role
Do you have upcoming availability for locum work to help a regional community? Prescript is assisting a brand new sub-acute rehabilitation facility that’s affiliated with a tertiary referral hospital. You will be providing advice on the management of disability issues for adult inpatients.
This is a great location, with accommodation provided and travel reimbursed.
What are we looking for?
You will have General unconditional registration with AHPRA.
Please note that further locum vacancies at this facility are likely. Even if you aren’t available for these dates, please do get in touch to register your interest.
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Marcia Beere) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0416 544 788 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org