Have you considered a locum in coastal NSW? Prescript has dates available in this relaxing and beautiful town from August 2018 to February 2019.
About Your Role
Do you have upcoming availability for locum work to help a regional community? Prescript is partnering with a coastal NSW hospital to find O&G Registrars for the period August 2018 to February 2019. We would love to talk to you about a week, a month or a longer commitment (all at locum hourly rates).
You will be paid $115.00 per hour plus super (dependent on experience) via the hospital payroll. Accommodation is provided, and travel will be reimbursed (there are plenty of quick and easy flights to/from Sydney and Brisbane). You will be participating in a full-time roster of at least 40 hours per week.
This is an interesting opportunity for doctors who are looking for a supportive work environment, whilst gaining experience in a well regarded department.
- August 2018 to February 2019
- Can split into weekly and monthly blocks
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
If you like a combination of natural beauty of country and coast, within a welcoming community, this town ticks the boxes.
Whale watching, surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, surf rafting – the coastline is stunning here. Whether you want a fully guided activity, or just a dip in the ocean at sunrise or during the long, warm days, you’ll not be disappointed.
There are direct flights from Sydney and Melbourne. In fact, this regional airport is one of the largest and busiest regional airports in New South Wales. An easy hop - touch down and you’re there, no big-airport hassles, just a relaxed and welcoming new pace of life.
What are we looking for?
You will have General unconditional registration with AHPRA and be at least a Post Graduate Year 3.
Please note that further locum vacancies at this hospital are likely. Even if you aren’t available for these dates, please do get in touch to register your interest.
Next Steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Marcia Beere) at Prescript Recruitment –email@example.com // 0416 544 788 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com