Have you thought of a locum in beautiful country Victoria? Prescript has dates available in the charming city of Horsham from the 10th September to 21st September 2018 (can split into weekly blocks). It is mandatory that you can do PICC, CT and ultrasound.
Horsham is a lively city located centrally in the Wimmera region and has a excellent reputation for farm to table dining, boutique shopping, quaint accommodation and fun entertainment. From golfing adventures to funky art galleries, there's plenty to explore in Horsham.
Horsham has beautiful well-kept parks and an enchanting Botanic Gardens. During your time off you could try the wineries or stroll along the banks of the Wimmera River.
- You will be paid $3000 per day + GST.
- Flights reimbursed, car provided and self-contained accommodation provided.
- You will need to provide your own indemnity.
10th September to 21st September 2018 – let us know is you are only available one of the weeks, and we will try and tailor something just for you.
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for radiology locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
It is mandatory that you can do PICC, CT and ultrasound.
Next Steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Rebecca Doyle) at Prescript Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0434 401 379 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting.
More About Rebecca Doyle
Rebecca recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
0434 401 379 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org