Darwin – The magical far North – Have you considered a locum here? Prescript has dates available from July to October 2018.
We have written our own location reports to send you which are full of great things to do and see. We are sure you will love exploring Darwin – with these placements, you will get an opportunity to explore what the Top End has to offer.
“From the sparkling harbour, beaches and tropical outdoor lifestyle, Darwin is an adventurers' paradise - World famous for its fantastic international food, colourful outdoor markets and diverse activities.”
- You will be paid $120.00 per hour
- You will also have a return economy flight from any location in Australia, with accommodation provided for the duration of your time in Darwin
- Skill set: Resident Medical Officer / PGY3+
- Work available: A mix of day and night shifts, and RDOs to enjoy the surrounding area
- 26 July to 24 October 2018
- 23 July to 28 August 2018
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have general AHPRA registration and be willing to complete an NT Working with Children Clearance as a priority for these placements. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
Next Steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Marcia Beere) at Prescript Recruitment –email@example.com // 0416 544 788 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com