A private practice based in Brisbane is seeking to welcome a new Radiologist to their friendly team.
While close to the bustling Brisbane CBD, the practice is also easily accessible to many coastal areas, such as the Sunshine Coast and the Gold Coast. The role is ideal for a Radiologist looking for a good work-life balance.
Why join this company?
Reporting to the owner of the practice, you will be involved in both general reporting and procedural work each day. There is a strong MSK/MRI and general diagnostic imaging focus.
You will be working on-site with other Radiologists. This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate plus it also creates a supportive environment for some of the more difficult cases.
The practice is notably team focused and value driven; they strive to be a place that you would take your own loved ones when it matters most.
The practice offers the following services:
- Same day reports
- X-Ray (including OPG)
- Guided Procedures – Facet Joint Injections / Nerve Root Injections / Epidurals
- General, Musculoskeletal & Routine Vascular
- Complex Vascular
- Guided HCLA Injections / Aspirations
- Guided FNA Biopsy
- Obstetrics / Pregnancy
Benefits you can expect
- Lucrative salary package (not based on targets/volume)
- No reporting off central lists
- Relocation allowance provided
- Costs covered for Medical Indemnity, Radiation Licence and AHPRA
- 7 weeks annual leave (6-weeks annual and 1-week conference)
- Support from a high calibre Customer Services and Operations team
- Fantastic staff facilities including a modern kitchen, spacious living and outside decking area to enjoy your lunch
While plenty to do around Brisbane, the practice is also conveniently located 15 minutes from Brisbane airport, just over an hour from both the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast, and 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
There are many desirable areas to live that are a short drive to the practice. New Farm and Clayfield, for example, are both great locations and less than a 20-minute commute.
Lifestyle at work is important too; during your breaks, you'll have access to excellent staff facilities, including a large, modern kitchen, a comfortable lounge area and a spacious outside covered deck. There are also regular social events to help you get to know your colleagues better.
What we’re looking for
If you're interested in a full time, ongoing position with a good work-life balance, located in a great area of Brisbane, please read the criteria below to see if it's the right role for you.
- You will be friendly and approachable and will have the ability to relate well to referring parties, staff members and your patients
- An efficient and considerate team player with a 'can-do' attitude
- FRANZCR and AHPRA Specialist Registration
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- New Zealand based radiologists with FRANZCR are encouraged to apply (we specialise in relocation for doctors).
- Unfortunately, Radiologists with DWS restrictions are not able to be considered
The impact you’ll have
Are you interested in a position where the focus is on your work-life balance? Do you enjoy working as a team, in a friendly and compassionate environment? Are you eager to contribute and add value to your workplace and the surrounding community?
- An opportunity to build clinical rapport and respect with patients
- Working within the local community, the caseload will be interesting and varied
- There is a particularly warm and welcoming atmosphere within the practice. This is something that's projected both to employees and patients.
- You will be reporting to the owner of the practice and working alongside 35 committed employees
- If you're interested in working at one dedicated site, as opposed to working at multiple sites, this position is for you
- You will have support from highly trained clinical operations and technical staff
Sound like you? Apply now!
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (James Hill) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0410 792 310 – very happy to answer any questions.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
- This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
- From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
- The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About James Hill
James recruits for locum and permanent positions across Australia, New Zealand (and globally) with a focus on Radiology.
0410 792 310 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org