O&G Resident Medical Officer jobs in Canberra ACT
Are you a junior doctor interested in a career in O&G?
If you want to pursue a career in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to gain 6 months of O&G experience.
- Starts 5 February 2018 for a 12-month contract
- Two terms of O&G: one rural term and one city term
- Additional terms in ED and Medicine at city hospitals
- Based in Canberra with the first 13 weeks in Goulburn
- Ideal for those wanting to pursue a career in O&G, as it gives them 6 months of O&G experience (particularly good for those wanting to apply for DRANZCOG)
- Relocation assistance for those coming from interstate
Due to the short time-frames around the start date for this position, only those doctors who currently hold General Registration with AHPRA can be considered.
Interested to find out more? Or know somebody who might be? Don't hesitate to get in touch or forward the details to Ian Ormesher - 1300 755 498 // email@example.com
About Ian Ormesher
Ian recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0434 401 379 // firstname.lastname@example.org
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // email@example.com