- 2 June to 22 June 2018
- Monday to Friday 0800 – 1630 excluding public holidays
- $100.00 to $115.00 per hr dependant on experience, plus super, paid via NSW Health Payroll
About your role
Do you have upcoming availability for locum work to help a regional community? Prescript is assisting a health service in Central Coast NSW to find them a locum Medical Registrar to cover the above period. You will be participating outpatient clinics and in-patient reviews as needed. There is no oncall requirement for this role.
A great beachside location, with accommodation provided. Return flights and hire car are provided/reimbursed.
What are we looking for?
You will have General unconditional registration with AHPRA
Please note that further locum vacancies at this facility are likely. Even if you aren’t available for these dates, please do get in touch to register your interest
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Marcia Beere) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0416 544 788 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Ian Ormesher & Marcia Beere
Ian and Marcia recruit for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
email@example.com // 1300 755 498
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org