An attractive, lucrative permanent position for a FRANZCR radiologist is available – This role is open also to DWS (District of Workforce Shortage) meaning overseas trained doctors who are eligible are encouraged to apply too.
This popular holiday destination in coastal Queensland is a three-hour drive from Brisbane or a 50 minute flight, meaning you can easily visit the city during your time off.
This is a permanent position that offers both hospital and private clinic work.
Summary of Benefits
- Lucrative salary package – Earn $750 – 900k +
- 8 weeks leave (7 weeks annual + 1 weeks of conference leave)
- State of the art systems and digital imaging technology
- Interesting mix of challenging work in a supportive environment
- Hospital and clinic based work
- No on-call work required
- Additional payments offered for any weekend reporting undertaken
- Costs covered for Medical Indemnity + radiation licenses/AHPRA etc
- Generous relocation allowance offered
Lifestyle and Career Features
- Ideally located on one of Australia’s most pristine coastlines. Enjoy the mild all year round climate and all the health benefits of living in a thriving yet relaxed seaside community.
- Easy access to Brisbane for trips
- This is a highly regarded, progressive employer with a comprehensive range of services offered including general X-Ray, OPG (dental scans), CT, MRI, ultrasound, bone density scanning, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine and mammography.
- FRANZCR and either Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Eligibility for specialist registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to relate well to referring parties, staff members and your patients.
NOTE: New Zealand based radiologists with FRANZCR are encouraged to apply (we specialise in relocation for doctors).
Why not try before you commit? We can arrange a locum week or fortnight allowing you to find out more about the location, the work you would be doing and also get to meet your future colleagues and the relevant managers who will be able to discuss personally with you, what is on offer should you join.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this role, please send your CV or contact Nicola Speer at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // 0405 429 799 – We are very happy to answer any questions.
1. We follow a clear, friendly process to assist you with your new role. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
2. From there, if you’re keen to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
3. The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress free.
More About Nicola Speer
Nicola recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
email@example.com // 0405 429 799
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org