Have you considered a locum in the stunning ACT? Want to experience the distinguished and beautiful seasons that ACT has to offer?
A tertiary referral hospital is looking for locum Medical Registrars, commencing July 2018 until February 2019. This role is ideal if you’re a PGY4 and looking for a flexible work arrangement in a level 3 RACP accredited hospital.
- Various shifts available
- $120.00 per hour, plus super, salary packaging available
- Travel reimbursed, accommodation provided
About your role
Do you have upcoming availability for locum work to help a regional community? Prescript is assisting a tertiary referral hospital with a high demand for Medical Registrars.
You will get the advantages of a tertiary metropolitan unit with broad case-mix, high throughput and exposure to subspecialties, but will still experience a personalised approach to professional development.
Did you know that within a 40-minute drive there are 140 vineyards with more than 33 wineries? Canberra has an excellent restaurant and bar scene and beautiful parklands throughout. You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to cultural attractions including live music, galleries and museums.
There is a significant outdoor focus in ACT. Fitness is highly adopted, and Canberra is known as “The Bush Capital” due to its planned design in a rural setting.
What are we looking for?
You will have General unconditional registration with AHPRA and be at least a Post Graduate Year 4.
Please note that further locum vacancies are likely. Even if you aren’t available for this date range, please do get in touch to register your interest.
Next steps with prescript
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Marcia Beere) at Prescript Recruitment –firstname.lastname@example.org // 0416 544 788 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
About Marcia Beere
Marcia recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0416 544 788 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org