Experience an early summer in sunny South East Queensland - the best time of year to visit! Prescript is partnering with three separate organisations to find them locum cover for various dates from August 2018 to February 2019 in Brisbane, Noosa and Gold Coast.
South East Queensland is a favourite with our locum doctors. Choose from the excitement of glitzy Gold Coast, the relaxed sophistication of Noosa or the buzz of Brisbane. We have written our own location reports to send you which are full of great things to do and see. Please get in touch with your preferences, and we will find an option that best suits your needs.
- 24th September to 12th October 2018 (school holidays)
- 3rd December to 7th December 2018
- 6th August to 17th August 2018
- 3rd September 7th September 2018
- 24th September to 2nd November 2018
- 3rd December to 1st February 2018
- 24th September to 12th October (School holidays)
- Daily rate is $3000 per day + GST
- You will have return economy flights from any location in Australia or New Zealand paid for.
- Car and self-contained accommodation provided
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Would you like to hear about other location options for radiology locums too? Talk to Prescript Recruitment for a professional overview of clinical details, practice/hospital, locations, rates and inclusions.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
The locum will be tailored to your skills and experience. Request a full practice overview from Prescript.
Next Steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Rebecca Doyle) at Prescript Recruitment - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0434 401 379 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting.
More About Rebecca Doyle
Rebecca recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology.
0434 401 379 // email@example.com.
Meet the Prescript Radiology Recruitment Team
We work with FRANZCR Radiologists for locum, ongoing and teleradiology positions across regional Australia. Connect with Prescript here ⬇️
📌Recruitment - James Hill, Nicola Speer and Rebecca Doyle - Dedicated recruitment partners focused solely on Consultant Radiologists.
📌Marketing & Vacancies - Grace Clueit - Rapid promotion of locum, ongoing and teleradiology vacancies to the broadest, relevant audience.
📌Credentialing & Logistics - Stef McLaughlin - Adhere to the highest JAS-ANZ-accredited standards of quality and credentialing. Management of travel logisitics.
📌Finance & Payments - Hugo Scales - Prescript's Finance & Payments Manager ensures smooth payment processes.