Have you considered a locum in Coastal Queensland? Prescript has dates available from July 2018 to January 2019.
- You will be paid $3500 per day + GST.
- You will also have return economy flights from any location in Australian or New Zealand paid for. Car hire and indemnity are covered, plus accommodation for your family if you bring them.
Rockhampton - $3500/day
Bundaberg - $3500/day
Our credentialing manager, Stef McLaughlin, will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is let us know when you are free.
Not entirely sure about a locum in Queensland? Talk to Prescript Recruitment - we have written our own location report which is full of great things to do and see. We are sure you will love exploring.
What are we looking for?
You will have your FRANZCR and AHPRA specialist registration. You must be an Australian citizen/permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen.
The locum will be tailored around your skills and experience. Request a full practice overview from Prescript.
Next steps with Prescript
You can apply via this website or you can contact me (Rebecca Doyle) at Prescript Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org // +61 434 401 379 – very happy to answer any questions.
- The first stage is an informal conversation with Prescript for you to decide if you want to proceed – you will need to share your CV and we will talk about the position, the company, and the location. You can let us know if you want to bring your family and if you have any special requirements.
- The second stage is an informal application – we will arrange a phone call or a review of your skills to establish if this is going to be a good fit.
- The third stage – if you’re happy then Prescript will send you a locum confirmation to say ‘congratulations – all booked!’
- The fourth stage – Prescript will help manage all the paperwork and logistics. All you have to do is look forward to starting!
More About Rebecca Doyle
Rebecca recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Radiology. She has over 18 years’ experience working in healthcare – including Medical Recruitment, Medical Device sales, Account Management and Human Resources. Rebecca has developed extensive expertise in relationship management roles and extends a high-quality bespoke service to those that she works with.
email@example.com // +61 434 401 379
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org