Prescript Recruitment is working with a base hospital in regional Victoria to find a Consultant General and/or Respiratory Physician to join their growing department.
- Tertiary teaching hospital with links to top universities
- $203,000-$280,000 base salary depending on experience, plus benefits
- Growing regional city with plenty to offer in terms of culture, real estate and lifestyle
A Consultant Physician is needed to join this close-knit team at a regional teaching hospital which has relationships with both La Trobe and Monash universities.
The hospital has recently been granted additional funding for upgrades and development as the state government continues to invest in the healthcare of the region’s growing population.
As a Consultant Physician, you will be providing high quality services to the local catchment area of over 80,000, with the support of the dedicated and experienced nursing and allied health staff. You would also be involved with regular teaching of junior staff in the department.
Your new hospital is a 165-bed level 1 tertiary teaching hospital which provides public hospital services including Emergency, Maternity, Intensive Care, General Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, Medical Imaging and Mental Health.
The hospital is affiliated with Monash and La Trobe Universities and provides undergraduate and postgraduate Medical education, clinical placement and training.
Your new home town is a pleasant oasis sitting near the borders of VIC, NSW and SA. It’s a modern city with an interesting history. There are plenty of beautiful art deco buildings on show, not to mention some of the best dining in regional Victoria.
Only a short drive from the city there are national parks to explore and the great Murray River provides endless activities for you and the family. Picture yourself fishing, swimming, taking a houseboat away for the weekend or perhaps just enjoying a game of golf with river views.
If you currently hold or are eligible for FRACP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA, get in touch with Ian Ormesher on 0434 401 379 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
At Prescript Recruitment, we follow a transparent, friendly process to assist you with your new role.
1. This begins with an informal conversation with Prescript – We will talk about the position, the company and the location in more detail and gain a clear understanding of your career, family and lifestyle wishes.
2. From there, if you’re happy to proceed to the next step, we will arrange informal and more formal interviews and potentially a visit to make sure it is going to be the right place for you and your family.
3. The final stage is progressing to your formal offer of employment which then secures you the role. We continue to look after you and ensure your move and start to your new position is smooth and stress-free.
About Ian Ormesher
Ian recruits for locum and permanent positions across regional Australia with a focus on Medicine and O&G.
0434 401 379 // email@example.com
About Prescript Recruitment
For more information, a great place to start is www.prescript.com.au
You'll find information about our locum and permanent recruitment services for doctors, hospitals and practices. You'll also find links to our blogs, location reports and other resources.
1300 755 498 // firstname.lastname@example.org