Prescript Recruitment is helping Tasmanian hospitals get the Emergency locum cover they deserve.
We are working alongside Launceston General Hospital and North West Regional Tasmania (Burnie and Mersey) to find them critical locum FACEM and Registrar Emergency cover for the upcoming months.
Doctors enjoy working there as they pay some of the best rates across Australia and offer a great locum experience. Listed below is the current locum cover needed:
Launceston General Hospital
The ED is a 43-bed unit that sees 45,000 patients per annum with 21% inpatient admissions, and 20% paediatric presentations. The ED sees a broad case mix including major trauma.
- ED Consultant - 14-15 Oct, 28-30 Oct, 16-17 Dec, 24 Dec - 07 Jan, 30 Dec - 02 Jan, 12-14 Jan. $2500 per shift inclusive of super (salary packaging optional)
- ED Registrar - 21 Nov - 03 Dec, 22-26 Dec, 27 Dec - 07 Jan. $1500 per shift inclusive of super (salary packaging optional)
North-West Regional (Burnie and Mersey)
The two hospitals combined, service a population of approximately 116,000 and receive 70 presentations per day with a 20-25% admission rate. NWR-Burnie acts as the main trauma centre for the North-West region taking referrals from Mersey.
- ED Consultant - Roster soon to be released for shifts from 04 September - 03 October. $2500 per shifts plus super.
- ED CMO - 10 - 12 Sep - the increased rate of $1600 per shift plus super applies to these shifts. All future shifts paid at the usual rate of $1450 plus super.
- ED Registrar - 03-19 September - $1400 per shift plus super
Contact me (Georgia Stratford) at Prescript Recruitment if you are interested in any of the above locums by clicking the apply button below or call my direct line 0416 544 788.
Alternatively, if you want to locum this year, but are not sure when, still contact me with an expression of interest and we can discuss the future shifts available that suit your requirements.
To be eligible, you must have current General or Specialist Registration with AHPRA.